I'm a lot of things. But for the time you read this, you can call me yours :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Color complex

Thought of the day: carrying yourself with class and knowing how to control your urges will get you far in life. I don't want to say I'm "assimilated" to white culture, because that would mean that there was some brainwashing process or some other nonsense. I'm not for that. If my mind's been altered at all, it's simply been augmented so that I don't see people as colors, but as people. I'd say the world would be better without color, but it wouldn't. We as a society would simply find other ways to judge one another, like length of hair or something equally ridiculous.

I dream in color,
but I don't define myself
by racist rainbows.

Until next time, dear reader, safety and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment