I'm a lot of things. But for the time you read this, you can call me yours :)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daily Inspiration #1.



Safety and peace to all reading this on Valentine's Day (as opposed to doing something with a significant other (not that you need on or anything (ok, I'm done now))). Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and drop something on you for today that truly made me stop and go "Damn. Go in poet!" This comes from one Shane Koyczan. I was texted/called no less than 8 times as soon as this gentleman lit up the stage in the opening ceremony of the Vancouver Olympic games, so I spent the next couple of days looking for him and this is the first thing I came up with. Let me just say, I was blown away, and I hope you are too. And remember, you are never worthless. As I feel is the point of this piece, I just want to say that you mean something. We all have talents, stories, meaning. It just takes finding it. Have a good one, true believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment