I'm a lot of things. But for the time you read this, you can call me yours :)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And on the fourth hour, he stayed awake.

I've been putting this thing off far too long. It's like a microcosm of an awkward life. I'm an adult now, with a beard, bank account, and blog. And, naturally, none of them look quite How I want them to. I guess I should start with a name. I'm D.J.. Yeah, I'm very particular about the periods separating the letters (ok, not THAT particular. But that's how I do it most of the time.). I'm a poet, who cannot express himself as vocally as he would like. I'm very loyal, patient, loving, and understanding, and I sometimes refer to myself in the 3rd person. I'm not a pretentious d-bag, I swear. I guess that's all I have to say for now. I guess I'll explain where the blog name came from. It came from this:




Have a good night(morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment