I'm a lot of things. But for the time you read this, you can call me yours :)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Too much time on the 360.

Always follow the creed.
Prove your honor to me,
that I know it's true.


I sometimes have random acts of haiku. I'm not really sure why, but we all have our quirks. Speaking of quirks, it's been a good day. Got money to look forward to (cha-ching), friends to look forward to seeing (and one in particular who I'd love to see but am not holding my breath for. . .) and an outlook on life that is optimistic while maintaining its reality. I feel that that's important. Balance is the key to all things. A life in excess rarely yields good results, and neither does the life of a miser. Maybe that's the justification I can come up with for buying a PS3. . .

I should buy it now.
I spend too little money.
Eh, probably not.

Have a good one, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment